141.It's better to have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
yǒuxiē shíjì cáiliào nádàoshǒu zǒnɡbǐ zuòzhě xiánliáo qiánɡ
141.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强.
142.Then it'll be easier for us to get down to facts.
zhèyɑnɡ jiù rónɡyì jìnxínɡ shízhìxìnɡ tánpàn le
142.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了.
143.But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here in Beijing?
nǐmén búyuànyì zài běijīnɡ duōdāi yìtiān mɑ
143.你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
144.I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.
jǐnɡuǎn wǒmén hěnxiǎnɡ zhèyɑnɡ zuò dàn kǒnɡpà bùxínɡ le
144.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了.
145.We've got to report back to the head office.
wǒmén háiyào huíqù xiànɡ zǒnɡbù huìbào qínɡkuànɡ ne
145.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢.
146.Thank you for your cooperation.
xièxie nǐmén de hézuò
146.谢谢你们的合作.
147.The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
nǐmén jiāohuò de yánɡmáoshān hé wǒchǎnɡ tíɡōnɡ de yànɡpǐn bùyízhì
147.你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致.
148.You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
kě nǐmén cénɡjīnɡ dāyinɡ zhè rúɡuǒ bìyào túàn kěyǐ shāozuò ɡǎidònɡ
148.可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动.
149.Our clients are very critical about the quality.
wǒmén de kèhù duì shānɡpǐn de zhìliànɡ shì hěn tiāotī de
149.我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的.
150.What do you want us to do?
nín kàn zěnmebàn hǎo
150.您看怎么办好?
Copyright ©1999-2011 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.