201 I'd like to learn about your foreign trade policy.
wǒ fēichánɡ xiànɡ liǎojiě yǒuɡuān ɡuìɡuó duìwàimàoyì de zhènɡcè
201.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策.
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
jùshuō nǐmén zhènɡzài shíshī yìzhǒnɡ xīnde duìwàimàoyì zhènɡcè
202.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策.
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
wǒmén de duìwàimàoyì zhènɡcè yíxiànɡ shìyǐ pínɡděnɡhùlì hùtōnɡyǒuwú wèi jīchǔ de
203.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的.
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
wǒmén zài jùtǐ cāozuò fānɡfǎ shànɡ línɡhuó duōle
204.我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了.
205 We have mainly followed some international practices.
wǒmén zhǔyào cǎiqǔ le yìxiē ɡuójìshànɡ de ɡuànlì zuòfǎ
205.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法.
206 You have also made some adjustment in your import and export business, have you?
nǐmén de jìnchūkǒu màoyì yěyǒu yìxiē tiáozhěnɡ duìmɑ
206.你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country.
wǒxiǎnɡ liǎojiě yíxià ɡuìɡuó de tóuzī huánjìnɡ
207.我想了解一下贵国的投资环境.
208 We are sure that both of us will have a bright future.
wǒmén xiānɡxìn shuānɡfānɡ dōuyǒu yíɡe ɡuānɡmínɡ de qiánjǐnɡ
208.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景.
209 We are expecting lower prices.
wǒmén xīwànɡ bàojià zàidī yìxiē
209.我们希望报价再低一些.
210 They are still lower than the price quotations you can get elsewhere.
zhèxiē bàojià bǐ qítā tènǐhé dìfānɡ dōuyào dīdéduō
210.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多.
Copyright ©1999-2011 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.