291.The seller should try to honor the contractual obligations, otherwise the buyer has the right to cancel the contract.
màifānɡ yīnɡnǔlì ànɡuīdìnɡ lǚxínɡ hétónɡ fǒuzé mǎifānɡ yǒuquán chèxiāo hétónɡ
291.卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同.
292.No party of the contract has the right to rip it up.
qiānshǔ hétónɡde rènhé yǐfānɡ dōuwúquán sīhuǐ hétónɡ
292.签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同.
293.Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
hétónɡ yídàn qiānshǔ jíjùyǒu fǎlǜ xiàolì
293.合同一旦签署即具有法律效力.
294.We can get the contract finalized now.
xiànzài wǒmén kěyǐ qiāndìnɡ hétónɡ le
294.现在我们可以签订合同了.
295.Do you have any questions regarding to the contract?
ɡuānyú hétónɡ nǐháiyǒu shénme wèntí yàowèn mɑ
295.关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
296.When can you confirm the order?
nǐ shénme shíhòu nénɡ quèdìnɡ dìnɡdān
296.你什么时候能确定订单?
297.We want to order this article from you.
wǒmén xiǎnɡdìnɡ zhèzhǒnɡ zuò
297.我们想订做这种.
298.What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
nǐmén dìnɡhuòde zuìdīliànɡ shì duōshǎo
298.你们订货的最低量是多少?
299.May I see your list?
wǒ kěyǐ kànyíxià nǐde huòdān mɑ
299.我可以看一下你的货单吗?
300.We want to postpone an order.
wǒmén yào tuīchí dìnɡhuò
300.我们要推迟订货.
(Source:www.zhyww.cn)
Copyright ©1999-2011 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.