321.When can we collect the goods?
wǒmén shénme shíhòu kěyǐ tíhuò
321.我们什么时候可以提货?
322.We can't advance the time of delivery.
wǒmén wúfǎ jiānɡ jiāohuòshíjiān tíqián
322.我们无法将交货时间提前.
323.I'm very sorry for the delay in delivery.
shífēnbàoqiàn jiāohuò tuōyán le
323.十分抱歉,交货拖延了.
324.How long does it take to make the delivery?
nǐmén xūyào duōchánɡshíjiān fāhuò
324.你们需要多长时间发货?
325.Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C payable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
wǒménde zhīfùfānɡshì shì bùkěchèxiāode xìnyònɡzhènɡ zhīfù pínɡ zhuānɡyùndānjù jiànpiào
325.我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票.
326.Can you tell it on an installment basis?
nǐmén zhèlǐ kěyǐ fēnqīfùkuǎn mɑ
326.你们这里可以分期付款吗?
327.Do you accept payment in installments?
nǐ tónɡyì fēnqīfùkuǎn mɑ
327.你同意分期付款吗?
328.How would you like the payment be made?
nǐmén cǎiqǔ shénme fùkuǎn fānɡshì
328.你们采取什么付款方式?
329.We expect payment in advance on first orders.
wǒmén xīwànɡ dìyīcì dìnɡhuò yāoqiú yùfùhuòkuǎn
329.我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款.
330.What are your terms of payment?
nǐménde fùkuǎntiáojiàn shìshénme
330.你们的付款条件是什么?
(Source:www.zhyww.cn)
Copyright ©1999-2011 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.