361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
zhēnbàoqiàn rànɡnǐ jiǔděnɡle
361.真抱歉,让你久等了.
362 His extension number is 285.
tāde fēnjīhàomǎ shì èrbāwǔ
362.他的分机号码是285.
363 He is speaking on another phone.
tāzhènɡzài jiētīnɡ biéde diànhuà
363.他正在接听别的电话.
364 Would you please take a message for me?
qǐnɡnǐ dàiwǒ liúhuà hǎomɑ
364.请你代我留话好吗?
365 Would you like to leave any message?
nǐyào liúshénmehuà mɑ
365.你要留什么话吗?
366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
wǒyào dǎyíɡe jiàohào diànhuà
366.我要打一个叫号电话.
367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
wǒyào dǎyíɡe jiàorén diànhuà
367.我要打一个叫人电话.
368 I don't know how to do that.
wǒbùzhīdào ɡāi zěnmedǎ
368.我不知道该怎么打.
369 Will you accept the charge?
nǐyuànyì fù diànhuàfèiyònɡ mɑ
369.你愿意付电话费用吗?
370 Where is the telephone office?
diànhuàjú zàishénme dìfānɡ
370.电话局在什么地方?
(Source: www.zhyww.cn)
Copyright ©1999-2011 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.